The Truth that behold- Loners Introduction



#1




Unusually quiet for a season evening on the beach, alone in the farthest cliff from the shore. The lady who donned a yellow top and pale green pajamas sitting on the lone rock had no one around her but just her blue sandals which were placed one over the other diagonally. 


As I walked further close to her, zooming into her hands holding the 5-inch mobile phone had Instagram opened in it. I thought her to be like any other tourist who kept themselves busy capturing the sunset and waves into unmovable frames for to be never seen again. Things were different as I neared her stood next to her and peeked into her video player while she was playing all the recorded videos.


Living at a time, when most of the celebrities are busy flooding their Instagram posts with the mesmerizing yet creative rewind and boomerang filter, she was no other exception but a common individual who had no media frenzy or fan following for what she posted. But, nevertheless to say her creativeness knew no bounds and every video that she took with the rewind filter had motion sequences in reverse.


Always the curious me, inquisitive of knowing the story behind any incident that happens, had no difference to make even at the moment. Well, for reasons unknown, I never felt apprehensive to interfere with her privacy nor she looked concerned with my presence. Might be the loner wavelength set its sync between us. Excitedly, that I curled my legs to sit near her as she gave a space for me without no grin stare in her face. 


Minutes and hours have always played a great importance in all my previous stories or instances and the pattern repeated here as well on its own. Not long before the sun rose over our head to paint shadows of us sitting over the rock, that we had opened up on a lot of our travel diaries. 


All these time she had that one video of the waves that flushed back into the sea from the rocks as recorded with the reverse filter. In spite of noticing her eyes becoming moist at every now and then that the waves pulled back in the video, I refrained from not discussing on that. Interestingly to my surprise, staring into the video she mumbled


 " The concept of foam from waves that is flushed back into the water in the video is rather more beautiful than imagining my life when thought in reverse "


Not so late after the sunset that we could sit there, for the guards to whistle us out. All we had is a day long under the fading off sun and salty breeze. I guessed a story of misery yet to be unfolded, but I wanted to know what it was about for a lady to be shattered, every moment thinking about her past. 


It was her life in reverse that she saw all through the time looking at the screen. As this story continues to let me put all of them in place to understand what went wrong for a pretty and bold lady to have a shattered past that kept her eyes moist until she finished narrating the story. 



3 comments:

  1. Blogging is that the new poetry. I notice it terrific and wonderful in some ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most detailed oieces I've seen so far. As it is very common in novels now a days that the author just gives a shallow understanding of the scene. But here, i love how the author showed intrest in the environment more. Instead of focusing on a specific person, the author zoomed on everything else and that made the story filled with real images. Keep up the work. I love it

    ReplyDelete

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs